Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday for A Friend

To clarify, yes, I have friends. They just live in... Canada.

Anyways, a friend of mine (for the sake of privacy let's call him Fuckass) has a birthday today. Now, there's not a lot of reasons for Fuckass to live: He's ugly as a boot, smart as a camel, and as compassionate as Mussolini. However, what he lacks in those areas, he more than makes up for them in his artistic ability. That man is to drawing what I am to writing - A prodigy. I think the term in his case is Idiot-Savant. He is seriously one of the most talented people I've ever met - And I've met myself. For some reason Fuckass insists on drawing cars, which I guess means he's an Autosexual. WARNING: DO NOT FOLLOW THAT LINK. IT'S A MEDIOCRE PUN AND NOT WORTH THERAPY. IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR PSYCHE BEYOND REPAIR. JUST BECAUSE IT'S WIKIPEDIA DOESN'T MEANS IT'S SFW.

Anyways, Fuckass is also a pretty nice guy. Hey, I heard the people Mussolini ordered to be killed said he was nice about it. Only problem is that he is way too positive. He laughs at 85% of my jokes, which is bad for me, since I really don't need any encouragement. Even if the guy is a Neo-Nazi (saying that Homosexuality is a disease, using Nazi terminology and overall being a fascist), he still hasn't killed any Untermensch yet. Sure, none of that may be strictly true and I might have elaborated on and twisted his words, but my point remains. Swell guy who utterly hates any game not involving driving. Even in GTA IV he only drives, I don't think he's killed a single person in that game.


So, there's only one person reading this blog who does not know Fuckass, so I urge Capricia13/Susan to give Fuckass your birthday greeting.

2 comments:

  1. “That man is to drawing what I am to writing”

    C'mon, Jusa, I'm not that bad at drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yeah, you should change the name of this blog, because it has nothing to do with its content.

    Divine, my ass.

    ReplyDelete