Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sorry For The Lack of Updates

I was recently pretty sick, so updating has been very low on my To-Do List. Most likely it was just the common cold that was exasperated by me not caring I had the fever for a couple of days, but it's much more dramatic to say it was... THE SWINE FLU! Dun-dun-duuuuuun! This would coincide with the outbreak here in Finland and the fact that I didn't die (one of the many symptoms of H1N1), but I really doubt it was. I'll probably update tomorrow, unless I am stricken by Playing-the-shit-out-of-Fallout-3-itis or, on Tuesday, the day of its launch, Left-4-Dead-2-Is-Here-Fuck-Yes-Oh-My-God-Yes-Chainsaws-Katanas-And-Shotguns-And-Mindless-Targets-I'll-Kill-Them-All-itis. I'm sure there'll be an epidemic on the 17th.

So, this is my bullshit as to why I haven't updated. I have also got a great writing deal over at Gunaxin.com, so you'll probably see my stuff over there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment