Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Not Dead!

Not that you care anyway. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY PAIN *teenage angst*

So. for all you out there wondering why I'm not writing (It means a lot to me that at least one person asked) it's because I'm a lazy fuck working undercover for the government, trying to foil an Illuminati terrorist attack. That, and I'm a lazy fuck. So, I decided to briefly write my writing plans here for all to see:

1. An article I'm working on for Gunaxin, after all these months. I got the idea and very, very, very loose plan all worked out.

2. Enter that school writing competition and win, because I'm the J. D. Salinger, God rest his soul, of writing.

3. Stop being a lazy fuck and actually update this once a week like I promised. It's not supposed to be this fucking hard.

4. Play the shit out of Mass Effect 2.


That last one isn't related to writing, but I felt you should know why I won't be able to hold up a single one of these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment