Friday, October 30, 2009

Christ. Updates, Right?

Jesus, time sure does fly when you are doing everything except updating your blog, doesn't it? Sure, it's easy to say "I'll update the site every week" but then BAM, reality hits your face like a cinderblock to a hippie. The truth is that while writing is a thing I enjoy very much, it still takes effort. Very little effort, yes, but more effort than, say, shooting Nazi's in Call of Duty: WaW, making a depressingly complex contingency plan in the astronomically retardedly slim chance (as slim as your [valued relative/significant other] isn't. ZING!) that zombies exist and are an actual threat(coming up soon by the way. Hark at the insane man, won't you?) , or just counting the seconds to your eventual death and debating whether or not to pull the trigger (the classic Finnish past time).

Writing this, I came to the depressing conclusion that there isn't a single person in the world wondering "Oh no! Finlander hasn't updated recently. That makes me sad because I love everything he writes and wish to see more." On the other hand I'm happy simply because nobody thinks in such a retarded way.

So, I'm writing this half-assed thing to excuse my writing, but who am I excusing it to? Me. No-one else. I had to write something, or I'd never live it down. It's hard enough living through life having to constantly drown the sounds of "BURN THEM BURN THEM BURN THEM ALL BAPTISM THROUGH FLAME THE TRUE PATH TO CHRIST IS THROUGH COMPLETE IMMOLATION" and "You do realise you are nowhere near as smart as you think, right? You have an unhealthily high view of your self. Look at you, you jackass, you can't even spell yourself right" to deal with another one saying "You couldn't keep a simple promise you made to your fictional fans. You said you'd write, and you didn't. Instead you ate sour cream & and onion chips whilst playing on your Xbox. For shame". And who knows what vital functions that petty bastard controls.





If Jere is reading this I want him to know he sucks.





Same goes for Dietle.





And that creepy juggler freak . With his damn beady eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I suck what? (Ooo, mikä dissi!)











    Wait a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon little brother. You can't manage to put down the chips & X-box controllers once a week? Who will entertain me if you don't?

    Write more or I'll start messing with your Cracked karma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jere - Pretty much, yeah, you do.

    Susan - Sure, I'll write more, my laziness just interferes with it to a startling degree. That and my pyromania is growing harder to suppress each day.

    ReplyDelete